Sign in to follow this  
argeme

Overland wing problem

HiI dont know if this i s the right place to ask the quistion but here it comes.When flying the overland Airbus series the wing sometimes stays in a downward position, so that it looks as if carying any weight. I never experienced this with other aircrafts. Usually as soon as you leave the ground the wing bend upwards. With overland this also happens but from time to time the wing changes and it looks completely strange and unrealistic. Its not due to turbulence since it stays downwards for long without moving. By the way I also found that the wing itself doesnt respond to turbelence.I would appreciate some help on this issue. Thanks

Hopefully someone knows about how to deal with this problem. It seems as the wing flexes well at take off, but after a while in the air the wing just "drops" down to the position as if the plane was on the ground again. that might be for a few minutes, then it bends up wards again.

Guest ThrottleUp

Have you checked around to see if there are any updates released for the Overland models?

Hi, thanks for the answer. It seems as there is no update for my version.I looked through varios forums and I found others with the same problem. But no answers telling what to do

Check out this thread. There might be some relief here.<< http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&topic_id=39028 >>Do a search here for another thread from Bryan (Outer Marker) a week or so later -- there was an update to this thread then, with more info on his free updates.Hope you figure this out. (Are you using a panel or addon that models fuel transfer to one wing or the other?)

Thansk: I already got that update but it did not solve the problem.I wrote the Overland support, but do that work at all. It seems strange that they dont have a forum.

Ok, I just uploaded two pictures that shows the problem I have. The last picture shows the problem if any doubt