Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cesare

Panel CFG

Guest Cesare

Hi,Is there any software or manuals which may allow me to make modification in the "Panel CFG" of the aircrafts.ThanksCesare

Microsoft has a Developers SDK that could be useful- search for the download. What mods do you have in mind ? I may be able to help with multi mon adjustments.Alex Reid

As you may have already discovered, most, if not all cfg files in FS2004 are simple text files which can be opened for editing with Notepad or Wordpad - they just have a cfg extension instead of a txt extension.But ALWAYS make a backup of any file you plan to edit first and be sure you know what you are doing before making any changes.

I second the nomination for FSPanelStudio X -- don't even waste your time hand editing panels any more. I got tired of all the dogging around and finally ponied up the $30 or $40 for it -- the headaches and wasted hours I could have saved myself if I had bought it sooner.Not to mention all the nice, new custom-made-to-just-my-liking minipanels in all my A/C now!