Sign in to follow this  
golfbravo

freeware dash 8?

Hello folks...I remember some time ago seeing previews for an upcoming freeware dash 8-100 series, done by Max. Does anyone have any info regarding the status of the project? It was looking great, but since the screenshot forum has been down, I haven't heard anything of its progress. Any info is much appreciated.George

Yes!!!I'm very sad to tell you that GMAX on my computer has crapped out. I've tried EVERYTHING.....I've even consulted the GMAX support team and forum...no luck. GMAX is dead on my computer (It just wont start).Until I get it back up and running, the dash-8 is at a standstill!!Too bad, because I was almost done the VC (cabin+cockpit). Oh well, I'm still trying. Note that it has been out of order for at least a month now!

Max,I'm really sorry to hear that. I can't help feel you're ignoring me on MSN Messenger at the moment. Please contact me ASAP.Regards,Adam

Max, I am so sorry to hear about your problem with GMAX. I hope that it gets solved sometime soon, and that your hard work isn't lost. In the meantime, I actually have been giving the Frolov Dash 8 a try, and it is impressive (although I'm still having issues starting the thing! lol). However, I guess I'm a sucker for visual models, and as far as freeware Dash 8s go, Max's was "as real-looking as it gets" ;). And that was before any master textures were applied :(. Anyhoo, thanks guys for the info!George