Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

TSS King Air

Anyone try using the Turbine Sound Studios King Air with the Aeroworx B200. For that matter any King Air. I would use them with the Aeroworx B200 but I wonder how they truly sound in the Sim. Any opinions on this add-on would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Guest ThrottleUp

They dont offer an MP3-download that you can listen to as a preview? Im curious - what is it that you do not like about the sounds that came with the Aeroworx plane? I think they are pretty realistic hee hee.But this just goes to show just how subjective soundsets can be! Whats music to one simmer sounds like a constipated goat to another http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/...-smiley-001.gif BTW if you wanna check out another very good Kingair soundset then download the AFG King Air 300, they've done a great job! Give it a whirl...

Hi Andrew, NevinJust replaced my Aeroworx B200 sounds for these as I was having problems with bad popping, a problem I have had with some other aircraft too, no problems now and to my ears these are sounds are wonderful, been up close with B200 taxing at my local airport and think they give over a fine representation, cant say about inplaneas I have never flown on one.SimMarket have a youtube video of the sounds:http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.p...roducts_id=2861regards,Steve

Guest ThrottleUp

Thanks for that link Steve :) Was curious to check out these sounds myself!

No problem Nevin, what did you think of them ...? I've had this sound popping problem for some time, never been able to clear the snag completely, some aircraft are fine. As luck would have it the TSS sounds work ok for me.regards,Steve

Thanks for the replies.I have never had an issue with the sounds from Aeroworx, other than King Airs flying in to the local Airport I have never been had any experience with a real King Air. It was the preview video on simmarket which got me interested in the sounds. I thought they sounding great but I thought I would check on the forum for anyone who might have bought them already. I like to check with the community from time to time. It sounds like you really like the sounds Steve, I may take the plunge.