Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max

Very strange ATC problem...

Guest Max

Hello all, I hope one of you can help me out...It seems that for one reason or another the defaul ATC has stopped letting me file IFR. If I make a flight with the default planner and save it, like I`ve always done, it now does not show up in the ATC wndow. That it, there is only VFR taxi and takeoff options, no more clearance or anything! I have no idea when this started as I have not used it for a while, and I have no idea what could be causing it. Its not a huge deal, but I would like to get it working again!Thanks!

Guest RonB49

Where is your plane parked and how did it get there? If you landed, contacted Ground Control, but taxied to a parking spot other than where they directed you, and then saved your flight, then you end up with this condition. Try this:o select Taxi to parking from the ATC list,o turn on Progessive taxi,o slew to the parking spot indicated.Now save your flight and restart Flt Sim. The problem should be solved.R-

Guest Max

Nope, unfortunately that is not the case. This happens after a "create flight" flight setup on initial flight sim power up. Even after parking, I have tried re-initiating the flight plan. No success.

Hi,Try resetting ATC. Go to World/Map, change your heading by one degree, and then click OK. Then go to Flight/Flight Planner, load a flight, and look at it in the Nav Log. Then OK out of it (save as needed). Then check the ATC window.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Happens to me occasionally, but just going back to the flight planner from top menu and reloading and re-filing the flight plan gets it to work for me every time it does... Seems to be almost random....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE