Sign in to follow this  
Cheeso

The little things....

that can bug me... :)In fs9, has anyone noticed the reflection of the moon is on the wrong side of the aircraft? When the moon is on the aircrafts right side, the brighter side (reflection) of the aircraft is on the left and vice versa.I've searched for a fix, but have not found any posts mentioning this. Anybody see the same and maybe know about a fix?I hope I have not introduced a little thing that will now also bug you..... ;)Thanks in advance,Gerhard

Regards,

Gerhard

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things" (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

>I hope I have not introduced a little thing that will now also>bug you..... ;)Well...I hadn't noticed or thought about it before.....but now....it's all I can think about.....thanks Gerhard.....thanks a lot.hahaha just kidding.You don't suppose that the sim is smart enough to know that the moon is not an actual light source do you? That is it doesn't generate light, it reflects it and the sim lights up the side of the plane closer to the light source? One of life's little mysteries.Now if you will excuse me there is a wall over there that requires being pounded upon with my head.Ha ha hee hee ho ho their coming to take me away.....

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

LOL, Thanks Joe!I'm with you. Not a light source, but then the swappable brighter side is programmed in.. ;) The equation seems twisted around to the wrong side! I still wonder if there is a way to fix this? To me, the mystery lies in the question: "Which one of those many files would one have to edit!?!" Now I've seen a lot of signatures in my time, but I think yours is the best so far!! :-walksmileCheers,Gerhard

Regards,

Gerhard

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things" (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

I wish I'd never read this thread. :-hah A year ago, I was just ecstatic that I could fly from the comfort of my own home office, now I'm going to be worried that the reflection of the moon is on the wrong side of my plane. :-violin I may just hang myself right now.

NO Chuck! Not on my conscience you're not!! :-beerchugLol, it's not that heavy, I'm just wondering whether it can be fixed or not!Blue Side Up!!Cheers,Gerhard

Regards,

Gerhard