Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

Post 3Gb patch problem = big stutters

Thanks for keeping up.I will do a session later to check what exactly filemon tells me FS9 does not find. However, I have read somewhere that filemon is kind of "crazy" and its findings are not reliable.I have checked my scenery arrangement and aircraft.cfg set up with flightsim manager and no error was detected...I know about fs-gs.com. I have been simming with fs9 since day 1 it was issued and always managed to tweak my system to the best I could. This new "stutter" issue seems to have come up after installing the 3Gb patch.Thanks againGhiom

Found that using process Monitor is much better as no file is not found and no texture.cab is searched!I found however that stutters appears when csrss.exe finds and dos no find a file related to fs9. was randomly state.cfg, fs9.cfg, aircraft.cfg, which one, it did not say...Has someone a clue?Thank you again for your support.Ghiom