Sign in to follow this  
Guest gms1983

Airline call signs!!! continental please help!!!

Guest gms1983

I have an ffx B737-300 for Continental airlines. I have tried everything in order to give this a continental call sign including changing the cfg as below:-[fltsim.0]title=Boeing 737-300 Continental Airlinessim=Boeing737-300model=panel=sound=texture=coavisual_damage=1kb_checklists=Boeing737-400_checkkb_reference=Boeing737-400_refatc_id=Continentalatc_airline=CONTINENTALatc_flight_number=atc_parking_codes=COAui_manufacturer=BOEINGui_type=737-300ui_variation=Continentaldescription=One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that ways in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service.nnModel by FFXnRepaint by Brian Kolbuch, Fuselage Textures by Tommy Hanssonatc_heavy=0[General]performance=Power: 2/ CFM56-3C @ 22,000 lbs/thrustnMTOW: 124,500 lbsnMLW: 114,000 lbs (70% fuel)nZFW: 89,445 lbsnV1/VR/V2: 135/145/165 kts (MTOW)nVref: 135-140 kts (MLW)nNormal Cruise: M.78-M.80nRange: 2300nmatc_type=Continentalatc_model=B737The problem is when ATC talk to me they still use the aircraft reg and not continentals call sign!!! Even though I have other continental aircraft with the call sign!! Anyone please help me because this is getting really frustrating!!! I have even tried changing it when you select the aircraft where changing the reg etcMany Thanks

Hi,My guess is that you are showing us a 737 cfg file that you are not actually flying. The one you are actually flying is in another folder.Make sure all title= lines are unique, otherwise you will load unexpected aircraft.Another guess might be that you have another fltsim.n section of this file at the BOTTOM of the cfg file, and that is loading instead of the one at the top.Probably something like that,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___