Sign in to follow this  
Guest genetarca

LVL-D 767 SID/STAR/NAVDATA problem

Guest genetarca

Hey guys, i have this Level-D 767-300ER v1.3i have updated its navdata to AIRAC 0803, now the problem iswhen i try to input my flightplan and insert my STAR (particularly on my flight TO VHHH)i see nothing! its just Runways but no STAR in it. i have checked where this SID/STAR are located, and found it on my FS root folder X:Flight Simulator 9Level-D Simulations/navdatathe sid/star are on .xml's so i checked it out (viewed particularly the VHHH.xml)and the contents are correct, i can see the waypoints, The star's names the altitudes.but why the heck it isnt showing on FS?your help is much appreciated.. thank you in advance..

I had this problem with PMDG and KORD I use an older AIRAC cycle and had a newer SID/STAR. The PMDG FMC gave me an error code though. Never had this problem with LVD 767. It is possible that your SID/STAR is from a different AIRAC cycle with different runways?

Guest genetarca

i downloaded the SID/STAR All-in-one package from navdata.atwhy does AIRAC cycle for level-d do not include SID/STAR (terminal procedures) unlike with PMDG Airacs. thanks for youre relpy

because the guys who make those cycles decided not to include it.Why they decided that I don't know.

Guest genetarca

sigh.. do you fly VHHH? can you give me a sample of your vhhh.xmloh well..this problem maked me a good practice to manually input it to the FMC from my charts..the problem is still there.. i saw terminal procedures written on the xml but to some unknown reasons, its now showing up on the FMC,, theres no ILSXX, VORDMEXX etc. STAR, but showing only Runways, 07L, 07R..:(

Guest 955080

If you actually take a look at the .xml files they are rather large and takes ages to update... I'll be working on updating the SIDs and STARs for the LDS 763 for some major airports, predominantly UK and USA, so if you would like something gimme a buzz.Sam