Sign in to follow this  

Realairsimulations - any new projects

Guest gasebah

I was just reading a thread about the greatest single engines in FS and that made me remember the awesome SF-260 by Realairsimulations. However as my cockpit is all set up for a twin prop I don't fly that bird very often anymore. That made me wonder if Realairsimulations might have any plans to do a twin and what kind of project they are working on right now. Any ideas?Alex

Hi Alex,We're currently working on a project that's coming along very nicely. Unfortunately, I can't spill the beans just yet, but we hope to make an announcement shortly, when we have something solid to show!Thankyou kindly for your support Alex!Best Regards,Sean Moloney,RealAir Simulations.www.realairsimulations.com

Yes the SM 260 I use as my GA aircraft of choice. The virtual cockpit is top rate but would be nice to see it as a workable virtual cockpit! With active camera, it's really awesome.Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith [h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Guest iflyskyhawks

>Hi Alex, >>We're currently working on a project that's coming along >very nicely. Unfortunately, I can't spill the beans just >yet, but we hope to make an announcement shortly, when we >have something solid to show! >>Thankyou kindly for your support Alex! >>Best Regards, >>Sean Moloney, >RealAir Simulations. >>www.realairsimulations.com Sean,Is RealAir still working on updating the Cessna 172 flight model and/or liveries?

Hi Justin,Yep, we're currently working on a C172 airfile that is to be used by Kangan/Batman TAFE (based in Melbourne, Australia) for use in their pilot training course. It's quite close to completion now, and we'll be releasing it as freeware. A lot of time has gone in to developing this f/m -- developed with the help of Kangan/Batman TAFE aviation staff and Stephen "Beech" Comer (who contributed to the development of the SF.260 airfile), it's extremely smooth and fluid, accurate in so far as the numbers are concerned, and it spins too. We believe it to be a major improvement over the default C172 airfile.We have also created a custom C172 livery for Kangan/Batman TAFE in their corporate colours.Kangan/Batman TAFE will also be using our SF.260 in the training role, and we created a custom SF.260 livery for them as well. Kangan/Batman also displayed the SF.260 at the recent Melbourne, Australia, International Airshow with great success. It looked great in the custom livery, displayed on a huge projector in the indoor trade show.I took a visit down to Melbourne to see the display, and had a great time meeting up with the guys from Kangan/Batman, as well as a couple of other prominent folks from the Aussie flight-simming scene.Sean Moloney,RealAir Simulations.www.realairsimulations.com