Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

vista and fs9

can someone point me to the location of fs9.cfg in vista 32. I cant find it using search or by going slowly through the files. Is it hidden under vista? I have enabled hidden files but i dont see it?Peter K P.EngCF-MMZToronto Ontario CanadaPMDG 747,737and 747FLevel D 767PSS Airbus pro A340-300In reality, a Mooney 201 Pilot

I do not have Vista but have been told you can find it here:C:UsersYOUR NAMEApp DataRoamingMicrosoftFS9If that is correct, no doubt it is hidden and you probably need to have adminstrator rights in order to find it. MS may have put other restrictions - "for your protection" - on it also which I am not aware of.Hope this helps (and hope it is correct)

Guest flightsimmernick

Correct location above and yes, set as hidden as default so will need to modify first.

thanks , excellent.I found it, not sure why they have to make it so darn secretive!!regards pete

They had to do something to justify the price of that bloated pile of ****. It came pre-installed on my new pc and I really don't like it. Lots of strange happenings and inconsistencies.

Guest flightsimmernick

Vista Ultimate user hear and I have not had any major problems. Have had little things which are annoying but nothing major of life and death!