Sign in to follow this  
mozart

New Beijing airport scenery? Payware or freeware, don't care

Couldn't find anything on any site... IS there something out there, maybe on a Chinese site?Can't believe that it hasn't been done, it's such an important airport. But then, maybe difficult to take pictures.Thanks!

The only rendition of ZBAA is called 'Real ZBAA' and was made by a Chinese group AI China. However it is distributed only in China.http://www.ai-china.net/eng/default.aspSo there is nothing at the moment.Best regards,Rafal

I have recently started working on a detailed version of ZBAA. I just finished the roof and have started working on the main body of T3a, b, & c. Still needs a lot of work though; T1 and T2 have not even been planned out yet. Hope to have it finished sometime in August. Keep in touch for any updates. (Will be freeware of course)

I used Beijing as the search criteria (FS2004 only) here at Avsim and found several scenery offerings.I have no idea if they are the "New" airport which the subject line mentions but they might be worth a look.There are two packages by Jan Martin and one by Aaron Seymour.Hope this helps.

As pointed out the only Beijing airport available is distributed only in China. I even contacted them to inquire about buying it and they responded that they could not sell it to me!Go figure, with everything else getting exported from China, they won't export this! Oh the irony!!! :-lolRegards,Mike T.

Guest ytrepanier

There are a number of files about China in general and Beijing. Try the following:zbaa2008.zipachn2322.zipchina08.zipRegards,Yves TrepanierPresident EmeritusNoble Air

Is this the airport you are wanting someone to build?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Hey Wilax,Looking great. I am glad someone stepped up to the challenge!!!You should speak to Oliver at Aerosoft about AES. It would be great to have an Olympic airport that is AES compatible so Oliver can top it off!Thanks again, good luck,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hi Folks :) Seems, there are many different authors' versions in the pipeline. Here is mine: http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190244.jpg The roof will be lowered by some meters in the Final Package, it is too high, as you can see on the image, and the middle section will get 5 gates on both sides. More info at the AIG Forum ... Regards Jan