Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

Need help in locating these effects.......

Got an OOM the other day, which was the first n a long, long time. So I used Flight SIm Manager to help look for anything wrong. Scenery cfg is numbered correctly, etc. But FSM found 6 missing Scenery Effects. They are: fx_strobered in my Addon SceneryEZ LibrariesSceneryfx_strobeJ Addon SceneryEZ LibrariesSceneryfx_chimneysmoke Addon SceneryStatic Objects LibrarySceneryfx_c#) SceneryWorldSceneryfx_IFSD_strobehyellow2 ADDon ScenerySceneryKONT2006Sceneryfx_IFSD_strobehyellow Addon ScenerySceneryKONT2006SceneryObviously, these aren't in my effects folder, or the folders listed. The folders listed above, are these where the effects should be, or are they where the effect is called from? Also, if I remember correctly, IFSD, is the Irish Scenery Design group! I don't ever remember Shez having any effects in his sceneries.I have cleaned up my scenery files, checked the scenery.cfg for errors, and reran FSM a few times just in case it was reporting wrong, but it always comes up the same.My questions are 2;1 Does anyone have these effects in your effects folder, and2 Is there a way to check the bgl files to see which one is calling for the fx?I think I will try to delete KONT2006, run FSM again to see if the IFSD fx's are still shown somewhere else. Then d/l again the KONT scenery and reinstall it.Thanks for any ideas or information you throw my way!Rick

deleting and reinstalling KONT got rid of those 2 IFSD fx errors, but that scenery had been installed over a year ago. Not sure how that happened! Now if I can only find the cause of the other 4 missing effects, I'll be happy.Rick