Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jet Ranger

Extra textures required

Guest Jet Ranger

Ive downloaded a scenery add on for St Marys EGHE Isles of Scilly, file name "StMarysFS9.zip" Im missing some textures see photo. It states in the readme file this quote "You will also need the Airport 2 xx textures and the VOD30 textures" can anyone tell me where & what files I actually need & how to install them, Thank You

They may be here in the library but if you go to Flightsim.com, they have a section entitled "must have" files.Basic texture libraries, such as described in your post are amongst the "must have files".There should be instructions with whatever you decide to download.Edit added: I have all of the "old" textures like this installed in my FS2004 Texture folder and they seem to work fine from that location.

Guest Jet Ranger

Ive downloaded those; I now have a nice boarder hegderow etc but as you can see in the pic I still have a missing building texture & what looks like a blank sign these are the files Ive downloaded have I missed anything?vod30-1.zipvod30-2.zipaip210tx.zip

Guest robystar

Hi,Could be you are still missing the nova textures?Roby

It is probably time to drop the author an e-mail - telling him what you have installed (the additional textures) and ask what else you might be needing (perhaps some of the Nova Gold textures).Include a picture or two so he/she can see what you are missing.

Guest Jet Ranger

I downloaded a few more textures; I had forgotten to install one of the airport textures which changed the "blank sign" to a windsock the only thing Im a bit puzzled on is the building, its now got an open hangar door but still appears to be plain concrete please photo is this how it should be also the scale doesnt seem right to me, I have tried emailing the author but have had no reply as of yet.