Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmernick

FS9 configurator

Great information Tom. Do you mind if I ask where you found it?Was it from a SDK or personal observation or ????Thanks in advance.

Guest flightsimmernick

Thanks again Tom and David for your help! Clears that up now so have a better udnerrstanding of the speeds!Yes David it would be nice if I could ring up Heathrow Ops and say can you build a couple more exit points on 27L, but somehow I dont think that they get the same problem with there landing aircraft as I do! Well they could do with another exit point actually as there is a big gap but as I said in the real life the pilots can judge braking and distance to exit where as AI pilots dont seem to give a toss and will let you decide for them!Thanks both for your helP!

Guest flightsimmernick

Tom, Just on a side note, Do you know how the AI approach speed is controlled. I have noticed that this has alot to do with the length of the runway that is used by aircraft, for example my AI aarvaerk 767 uses less runway than my AI aarvark 737's and EVAI (DJC) 319's/320's/321's. Or maybe there is no approach speed but it is controlled by the speed entered in the aircraft.txt when you compile a flightplan, just a thought, maybe you will know more?Thanks againNick