Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

Please help me out re. picking a military jet

What I've been looking for is a jet with nice and functional VC. System nicely simulated and a blast to fly. Alphasim F-5, very nice looking VC, but few things are clickable. Iris A-6, same thing plus low VC gauge refresh rate. Captainsim F104, very low VC refresh rate. I don't have the money to keep buying and trying. The only jet that I think is actually great except for a low res looking VC is a freeware F-8 here in the library. Could you please chip in some ideas? I fly Boeings and GA 98% of the time. Just need one military jet for diversity and FL500. Thanks.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Have a look at the Cloud9 Phantom. one of the best VC's around. If only they'd used the same technology in the F104 VC. You can try before you buy.Russell.

Definitely the Cloud9 Phantom.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Thanks a lot guys for the ideas. I'll give them a try.Jason

Jason

Guest bluesman666

HiI have a very nice a-7 CrusaderIt's by a French team, and freeYou'll have to look for it tho', as I've had it ages, and forgotten where it came fromDave

Guest arviden

FlyLogic`s F-5 tiger II, no-one over or beside...A r v i d

>Hi>I have a very nice a-7 Crusader>It's by a French team, and free>You'll have to look for it tho', as I've had it ages, and>forgotten where it came from>DaveIt's the F-8 I was talking about. It's indeed very good.Thanks

Jason

>FlyLogic`s F-5 tiger II, no-one over or beside...>>A r v i d Thank you I'm looking at it right now.Jason

Jason