Sign in to follow this  
geoffco

avsim.ru login to file library!

Ok, so I KNOW THAT AVSIM.RU IS NOT AFFILIATED TO THIS SITE but I ask here because someone might know the answer... Furthermore, if the files I was looking for were on the library here I would get them here first without hesitation. However, some designers choose to only upload to their local sites and that's their choice I guess!I want to download some files from the library of Avsim.ru but I just keep going around in circles! Without a file library login I get the massage below (in russian) and the downloads do not work:"ATTENTION! You are not authorized. The speed of downloading restricted 5 Kbps. Please login on the site to remove this restriction."The only thing I seem to be able to register for is the forum there which doesn't help the situation! Am I missing something really obvious?! How do I get a login and download files?!Geoff

Guest ha5mvo

I recall having similar issues with avsim.ru as well.It got resolved when I re-registered using a different username, which obviously is no guarantee that it would work for you but it may be worth trying.If you are able to post on their forums, why not bring up this issue there, I do believe they have an english section, perhaps someone would be able to assist you.

I am not registered with that site and I can download without a problem...other than trying to read the letters and numbers in that box.

>I am not registered with that site and I can download without>a problem...other than trying to read the letters and numbers>in that box.Very odd... This morning on my work computer it just downloaded no problem - don't tell the boss ;)Must be some issue with my ISP...Geoff