Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChanRak

About Ron Friemuth

Guest ChanRak

Does anyone know how to make contact to Ron Friemuth. I would like to discuss something regarding flight dynamics with him.Would appreciate it very much.I had his last known e-mail, but it seems the verizon.net does not exist for him anymore.ChanRak

Guest ChanRak

oh my gosh, when did he pass away?????Oh man, I am in shock.

Hi.It's been a few months. Try to search for his name, you should find some posts about it. Huge loss, just wondering if anyone knows how the rest of his family is doing?.TV

Guest ChanRak

The last time I spoke to Ron was around February of 2007. I have seen pics of him, he was a big person, on the heavy set side, and definitely in senior age having white hair. This fella had a brain for flight dynamics, and even created the CSF program which I have here with me that he sent as a courtesy.Also just recently I received news that Seev Kahan died and he was the main creator of the Israelite Scenery, and I also was speaking to him regards of his project number 4 the final version and boom, did not hear from him again.I also lost a friend named Steve in September of 2007 who vanished suddenly and still today not found. However based on the information given I believe he is somewhere at these coordinates knowing him how he flew, and of what he talked to me about a lot, and of his character. Lat 38.305970 degs, Lon 115.516263 degs. Assuming Steve was at an altitude of 10,000 feet. This was the last known sighting of him on radar and the direction he was going was dead east. This will show that he was north of Interstate 6 but did not pass Hwy 93 and max point give or take was Atlantic Road. In order for him to reach this max point of when the plane should have run out of fuel, he had to clear a mountain range that rises 11,000 feet plus. I looked carefully here via the google, but cannot be certain but I do spot some wreckage at the 10,000 level. If his plane was set on autopilot at 10 K feet, he will run smack to a solid wall of rock. This is the only spot that I see something at the 10k level. The closest land will get to him prior to this mountain range is 8,900 feet. My beef is they are looking at all the wrong places. He was heading due east. Not north or south or any other direction.Anyway, so the simming community lost 3 good people. Seev Kahan, Ron Friemuth, and our friend Steve Fossett all within the past year.Wow.Even for me, losing these guys I am sure the simming community took a very hard hit, and now we are all left hanging on our own without the expertise of these 3 gentlemen. These guys were the best in the business.

Guest ChanRak

Would anybody have a link or some news clipping of about Ron's untimely death. Been searching and keep getting a dead end. Nothing.I would appreciate it at least reading about it.ChanRak

Guest ChanRak

Thank you so much for allowing me to read his obituary.Truly a great Flight Sim Legend has passed us now and gone to another place. Indeed I will miss him.He deserves to have a 21 aircraft salute flyover his resting place.Date of Death June 18, 2007Ironic that he dies after Seev Kahan who passed on in April 2007.ChanRak.