Sign in to follow this  
grazziy

FS2004 Weather against RW

Hi All,Climbing out of Berlin Tegel yesterday on a grey damp day, we punched through the overcast cloud to the wonderful sights of being in between antoher cloud layer and seeing only cloud above and beyond, amazing sights.Then continued to climb to punch through the final overcat layer to brilliant sunshine and a blanket of white below with some light cirrus on high. Amazing sights and feeling.How can this be mimicked in FS2004? I have AS6.5 and no matter how hard I try with visibility limits and the like, always seem to be able to see the ground....Any help to replicate something similar to my RW journey?Thanks,Graham

Guest fiddlejo

thats exactly what im right now trying to figure out also...seems to be a bug in fs9 itself, sadly...

It can't be replicated. It's a limitation of the weather engine.