Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightsimmernick

747-400 Temporary Panel

Guest flightsimmernick

Hey folks, Not normally a long haul flyer but have done a few in a 747's a year or so back and now I thought I would see what is available and give it another go. I have downloaded a POSKY 744rr and have been quite impressed with the level iof detail it has. I have modified the sound which is also good now but when it comes to the panel, seem to be stuck. I think I might end up splashing out on the PMDG version which sounds great all round but I just wonderd in the meantime if anyone has any good freeware (fairly accurate) 747-400 panels?ThanksNick

Guest nihongo

Go download the Ifly 747-400. It has a working FMS and is probably the best (no not Carlsberg!) freeware FS product available in the world.It has a virtual cockpit, and looks and flies like a real 747.Because I can't find it here, I think you should search ifly 747 download in google. That is all I can say!http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

Yep I would say the IFLY 747 is as realistic as you will get for a freeware 747-400. I havnt really used it much but the few times i did it seemed very realistic.Also im not sure if you are aware but the RFP 200 series is freeware and it is also an amazing plane to have in the hangar.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Dear all, I have some problems with merged Posky 744 and ifly panel. autopilot of Ifly is waving with the plane during a turns. I used Machjok recommendation to change little bit a posky aircraft.cfg, but still the flying performance of the plane under ifly autopilot is not very good.Any experience with that ?many thanksJM

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3