Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Captainsim 757 really that bad?

Is the current version (with FMC 2.0) really that bad esp. when compared to the PSS model?Andreas

Guest nihongo

Andreas, I saw some people wrote the outside of the 757 CS was so well designed, they forgot to do the same for the inside...I have the PSS 777 (I paid for mine) and I love it. I am going to buy the 757 by PSS. It is the best addon you can buy (better even than the more expensive photoreal scenery I have bought!). I hope CaptainSim can somewhat rebuke me about this, and my apologies if I am deceived by these fellow simmers, but I have not been able to trial it (I can't afford to buy every addon and write a review on it).Isn't there any reviews by avsim on this?Check Captainsim's website out, get more info.I had to fulfill the following criteria when I bought the PSS 777. Must have weather radar and traffic (TCAS) avoidance system. Next modern aircraft I buy I would like to see FANS on it.Like I have said in my previous posts, the only complaint I have with MSFS is the lack of 'combat' addons where you can get into a combat environment, while also keeping AI aircraft in the air. Lack of proper shootdown, missile tech and the clouds not having shadows. But against my complains I would have to say that MSFS 2004 (FS9) is the best flight sim ever (except the newer FSX which needs a powerful computer).

>Is the current version (with FMC 2.0) really that bad esp.>when compared to the PSS model?>>AndreasThere is a patch? Oh wow never even heard.. I'll go try it later today. Looking at the fix list (if you can TRUST it; i dont!!!) they got most of the issues...