Sign in to follow this  
Guest nilsca

GAutomate - drive gauges via joystick - call for input

Guest melf12

Thanks for your reply Nils.I couldn't find any gauges as such, only a .cab file. The sound file is an .xml.It looks to me as though Rob has already covered the functions I required, starting the PB from outside view can be done by simply releasing the brakes :)It's about time I started to read the Readme's properly!I'll find something else for the GAutomatic.Edit. It's made Rob smile anyway.Ken

Guest nilsca

Hi Kenglad you found a way>I couldn't find any gauges as such, only a .cab file. the classic-style gauges might reside inside cabs - they're still gau-gauges though :)the xml gauges .. yes, a different storyCheersNils

Guest melf12

Hi Nils, the good news is I have FSTrim, PDFKneeboard and GAutomate showing up in Modules. Now all I need is to give them something to do :)Ken