Sign in to follow this  
tf51d

Unbelievable Captainsim

FS9 add-onThere are three kinds of softwareThe first as bad as Microsoft aircraft The second pleasant and a little more advancedAnd third the hard simulator close to the real (767 LD the best of the best ATR 72-500 F1 soft)The CS 757 have full package of real bugs and false things. If you like it like MS Aircraft then

Hi Mike,,Thanks Much for the detailed info & findings re: the CS757. That's quite the list coming 'off the top of my head' . But surely appreciated.Your level of realism would appear to be much higher than my own, as there are just a few that catch my attention, especially the FMC & AIRAC issues. But I will surely carry the torch whenever possible for the higher level realists in the CS757 group, whenever I have the need to correspond w/ CS. And I'm sure that will be an adventure when that time arises.Thanks again for your help, as it has been extremely helpful in giving the edge to CS for me right now.Take Care,orbmis

Orbmis:I am in your camp completely.I am not really the 3d Virtual fan that seems to be what is taking over flightsim, but each to his own. They are beautiful as eye candy, and may very be the coming thing regardless of this old fashioned view, but I have difficulty with their functionality compared to the majority of 2d panels.2d panel application works swell in my book, and the FMC is fully functional just as it is in the LDS767.Good luck:RTH

I also enjoy there C-130 and F-104. What I don't enjoy is1)My 727 is still waiting for the update2)My 707 won't re-install and Captain Sim doesn't care3)My 757 won't re-install and Captain Sim still doesn't care4)My threads at Captain Sim, none of which were vulgur or in any way disrespectful, have all dissapeared.5)My bank account is smaller, Captain Sims is larger, and I have nothing to show for it except for two installers that keep giving me error codes....and Captain Sim doesn't care

Be careful on buying something on CaptainSim online shop.The story:Yesterday I lost my money:( for the new B757 block F upgrade. The site was under repair, but the transactions were permitted. I completed my transaction on line with credit card without any problem.:) At the end they assured that the codes for activation and the download site name will be delivered by e-mail immediately. I waited a lot of time but nothing arrived, so I contacted the support by e-mail and the answer was: CHECK SPAM FILTERS:(. I don't have any spam filter on my mail client and the administrator of my e-mail service confirmed that in his log there was only the e-mail from support, not any other mail from CaptainSim. Now I checked my credit card records with another surprise:(, the card was charged with 22.53 Euros instead of 19.90 Euros like indicated on the confirmation form; note that no other fees were indicated.I contacted again the support and the replay was "Sorry but we do not charge extra money" (also who does????) and also: "provide us with alternative e-mail address". I did it, but nothing until now arrived at any of my e-addresses. I contacted again the support telling my great disappointment and asking for the refund of the amount charged on my credit card, but they disappeared. No more replay at all, no codes, no download site.:(Conclusion: fraud?, technical problems on mail servers of CaptainSim?, others mysterious affairs?I'm still waiting for I don't konw what:(, but I never will conclude in the future other transactions with CaptainSim On Line store, that I consider not reliable or worse...:(Did someone have similar bad experiences with CaptainSim on line store?Greetings G.R. - Italy

Guest 247

Take them to court if they have basically stolen your hard earned cash.

You were very lucky for your affair with Ukrainian people of CaptainSim, read my post and other opinion about CaptainSim on this topic!Greetings

Yet more outrageous bull**** from the customer-friendly folks at Captain Sim. I feel sorry for your situation, but I can't even get as far as you have. CS is just flat out ignoring my requests for customer support. This is one company that has earned my distrust and dissatisfaction for life.

I don't think it's possible, , to late (3 days) , but I will try anymore. Thanks for the suggestionbye G.R - Italy

Guest B52Drivr

G.R.Not sure how it works in Italy, however in the US if you've paid for something and haven't received it or any satisfaction what-so-ever, then your bank/card company will generaly reverse the charges, just the same as a stolen card/lost card.Unfortunatly, this is getting typical for the 'Capt' and crew. It's a shame that someone who makes some of the finest eye candy in the business can NOT follow through on the remainder of the aircraft. Perhaps if they would quit worrying about being 'so trick', and just build a good solid aircraft, and deliver what is promised, we would feel much better than we do now. Myself, I just restrain myself from buying ANYTHING they now have to offer . . . as is the case with you, something doesn't come through like the Capt say's it should.Best,Clayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Drac:Shouldn't you be out mowing the horses or somethin'?Happy Memorial Day!!!Mike

>> At the end they assured that the codes>for activation and the download site name will be delivered by>e-mail immediately. I waited a lot of time but nothing>arrived, so I contacted the support by e-mail and the answer>was: CHECK SPAM FILTERS:(. I don't have any spam filter on my>mail client and the administrator of my e-mail service>confirmed that in his log there was only the e-mail from>support,Hi my friendI had the same answer from CS and like you I don't have any spam filter on my mail box but....I took another e-mail (alternate mail box just for CS) at mail.com,(free e-mail box)and everything became without problem.about your money:To buy on Internet , I have an special e-card. where the card number is OK just for one time, and this kind of trader not to debit more that the sum which I indicate to my bank.

I'm about 98% satisfied with the CS C130.....The only thing that frustrates me is having to ctrl-e to start the engines because the engine starter gauge is either a dummy gauge there to make it "look" complete or is otherwise broken.... If there's any other flaws in it, I simply am not aware of it/them because I've never even been inside a C130 (let alone flown one) so I don't know exactly how everything inside operates and exactly how the flight dynamics are in the real world.....The FSX C130, if I can ever get a computer powerful enough to run FSX at a decent framerate, will be the only purchase I make from CaptainSim, everything else I just don't trust and don't want to spend (waste?) my money on....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest Epanel

Captain sim have never been any good. I go with pmdg and level dregardsJonathanLove the sound of them GE engines roar!