Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

International Flight Planning?

I've gotten spoiled with using flightaware.com, fltplan.com and http://www.eleventhstreet.com/fb2/ParseRoute.aspx (simroutes) to plan domestic flights, but now I'm interested in doing somewhat longer haul flights to/from EGLL to places like KDFW or KIAH.What are some good resources (online, not using FSNavigator type clients) that are similar to the ones mentioned above that will assist with international flight planning?

Routefinder is always good, but bactually I can usually get major int'l routes off Flightaware itself as well. Just punched in KDFW/EGLL and got results.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Guest lgvpilot1

I have to admit that for any flight to or from the US i use flightaware ,but i often use routefinder for flights outside the US ie,EGLL-WMKK Another good source is right here at the flight plan forum Mark

Guest nihongo

I just let FS9 flightplanner make my own flight plans. If there is some info 'updated', I alter it. I enter it in my PSS or PMDG CDU and I fly.