Sign in to follow this  

Maddog2006 and AES

can someone paste the config file here so i'll be able to use AES and the maddog 2006 thanks

Here you can download the following files: PMDG 736/73N/738, MD2006, LD 763, DW F50, FT 734/735 :http://www.scandinavian-va.net/fleet/files/AES.zip

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

>Loves you>Yeah, after reading your post on the Aerosoft forum you really should. I guess you must be quite young, having the peas (read tiny balls) to admit your reason asking for help was plain simple lazyness. Sloth! Do you really expect that you can surfe through life having other people doing all the work for you all time, because you're lazy? You really don't deserve any help at all. You know what? Instead of spending time posting on theese two forums, you could have opened your AES Help, and made that config yourself in a couple of minutes.Sorry, not to you, but to all other forum members for reading my rant.

Rune B.

Loldont have a cow man... take a chill pill..By the way, im not as young as you think and i could probably be your step dad if i wanted to.

Guest 247

You need to calm down, if you don't like what this chap has said DON'T AWNSER THE THREAD YOU FOOL!

Listen here mother ####stay the fudge away from thisit ain't your battle to fight