Sign in to follow this  
Guest nihongo

FS2004 Best 100 Freeware Downloads EVER!

Guest nihongo

I would like to make a list of the best 100 downloads for FS2004. No restrictions on the type, like scenery, aircraft, utility, or what have you.Please nominate as many as you would like of the best freeware for FS2004.After the thread has got the hundred we can either lock it, or if it gets much more, we can all cast votes.Also, if you want to order them from 1 to 100, we can, we just need to vote on it.....please say so if you would like this. (Say you prefer the best to be on top)I would propose to Avsim (after we have received your nominations) that we set up a Top 100 html page on their site with this list, all linked and up to date. This would make a great start for those new to Flight Simulator and who want to get FS2004. Also it would honour those who freely gave of their time and effort to making great software at no cost.Please number them in succession. That is, if the last post has 15. and 16. then you start 17.Anyway I will start with:1. IFLY7472. Project Fokker 1003. Ready for Pushback4. Blueskyscenery

11. 9 Dragons Kai Tak - here at Avsim

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Zevious Zoquis

12. Galcier Bay by Holger Sandmann13. Christen Eagle II by LIC14. Columbia River Gorge by Holger Sandmann

15. Tinmouse 737-200 by Bob Scott16. Real Environment Pro by Tim Fuchs17. FS Recorder by Matthias NeusingerAll downloadable from the AVSIM Library

Guest jonthedoors

20. Lonny Payne's 757 panel21. Arjan Scheffel's 737-80022. Milton Shupe's Beechcraft D18S23. Milton Shupe's Spartan Executive24. Mikko Maliniemi's Maule M7-26025. DSB Designs Eurofighter Typhoon

Guest tadeus

Do not forget DXTBmp by Martin Wright and AirEd by Bill (can

Guest lgvpilot1

World of ai New flightplans nearly every day it seemsMark