Sign in to follow this  
ggottfri2000

Removing a Single AI flight

Hello,I was wondering if anybody could recommend an easy utility to remove a single AI flight. I tend to enjoy flying actual scheduled flights which are also included in my AI flight plans. In order not to have the same AI flight following me throughout the duration of my flight, I manually decompile the chosen airline

Guest chris.eve

Rather than "go through the entire process again", just keep a backup copy of your original traffic file, then replace the modified one when you've finished with it ... ;-)If there's a finite selection of flights that you usually fly, you could even set up a little batch file to copy one of a set of suitably modified files before you start. In fact, you could even use the batch file to start FS for you once it had copied the file!

Simpler still...Install (if you haven't already) the traffictoolbox from the FS9 SDK.Open the traffictoolbox explorer window and delete any flight you want from the list. Or take control of the AI flight yourself.Loyd

Thanks very much for your replies. I downloaded and installed the traffictoolbox and solving my problem couldn't be any easier. No more dealing with BGl files. Thanks again!

>Simpler still...>>Install (if you haven't already) the traffictoolbox from the>FS9 SDK.>Open the traffictoolbox explorer window and delete any flight>you want from the list. Or take control of the AI flight>yourself.>>LoydThat only works locally, as you move into another sector, the AI flight will popup again

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d