Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidvoogd

Flight Factory Simulations Saab 340B

Guest davidvoogd

Does anyone know where you can get this addon now? FFS shut down a while ago but I was wondering if you can still purchase their addons somewhere.

Guest Bob_Jones

You can't, it was only available through their website.Regards,Bob Jones

Guest davidvoogd

ok turns out I did have it at one point, problem is the registration info was stored on their website!We thank you for your Purchase! The Flight Factory-Simulations Sales Team BELOW IS YOUR PURCHASE DETAILS------------------------------------------------ Purchased From: Flight Factory-Simulations, LLC.Invoice Number: 20060917-####-######Date of Purchase: 09-17-2006Buyers Name: David ########Buyers Email: #############Buyers Address: #################Buyers City: ###############Buyers State: ##Buyers Zipcode: #####Buyers Phone: ############Product Purchased: Saab 340 Package for FS2004Total Amount Paid: 34.99 (US Dollars)IP Address: ##########BELOW IS YOUR PRODUCT REGISTRATION INFORMATION------------------------------------------------Registered Name: David ######Registered Email: ###############Registration Code: Located in your account download area

Guest davidvoogd

Ok found my registration code :)Now the final hurdle - I don't have the 1.1 update or the liveries installer - does anyone have those that can pass them along to me?

Guest davidvoogd

all that comes up is old news stories and links to the non existant site

Guest davidvoogd

Got the update, now I just need the repaints - anyone have the file they could send my way?

Check deeper, like the 3rd or 4th page. Links to the update & all repaints!Rick

Guest davidvoogd

Still just finding piracy stuff, could you post the link?

That's probably the only place they exist since the company went "belly up". Nobody here is sanctioning piracy. But if you are a legal owner as you say, and the company will not gain or lose......well you have to answer that question for yourself!Rick

Guest Steve Keating

>Ok found my registration code :)>I recently tried to reinstall the 340 but could not register the gauges, where did you get the code from?steve

Guest davidvoogd

They were originally stored on the website but I save all my registration stuff in a text file on my pc, I found mine in an old backup of it.

Guest Steve Keating

Ahh,I see, thanks anyway.I normally keep all that stuff but for some reason I seem to have lost that as well.I've got plenty of other aircraft to play with so i guess I won't miss it too much.Steve