Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

1st Screens of KATL...

LOOKS NEAT! And is on my "buy" list.We needed KATL. And now with KJFK coming as well from DS, would be nice to see someone do PANC to round out the "much needed" USA airports....

I hope they get the buildings around the airport (e.g. Renaissance Concourse Hotel and the like) correct as well.RH

How are the airports from this company in terms of detail? Are they good on framerates?I am going to purchase this KATL if it is decent.RH

I have a large majority of there sceneries, and they are very generous on the frames.Never had a problem with any of them.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

I'll wait to see some more screen shots. If I like them, I will purchase it. KATL is my local major airport. It's a great airport and have been looking for a great, frame-rate friendly version.RH

Wow, I am impressed. I have purchased every Imagine sim scenery starting with Denver, and I have had problems with a couple of them. Denver is OK, Newark is unusable, as well as Detroit...those have been out for awhile, but with every new release after Newark, the frames have gotten better and better. I do not hesitate to purchase now. I can't wait for the new Atlanta...I'll buy it the first day and finally retire Simflyers Atlanta that has served me well all of these years now. It's amazing that the three busiest airports in the world have been done so few times in FS?I am very happy that Atlanta is getting done, O'Hare is done, and soon a JFK. Just need a new DFW and I will be set. :-sun1Cheers, Scott

KEWR is my home base. I love it and it is totally usable and smooth for me and I fly exclusively add-on heavies with FS2Crew or FDC. I just removed the taxiway lights, for some reason they were killing me...-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 445X9.5 @ 4.25Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR 1333Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Especially the newer ones are nicely done and very framefriendly. :)I'm really looking forward to this one, guess we don't have to wait much longer from now on... :)Regards,

>I am very happy that Atlanta is getting done, O'Hare is done,>and soon a JFK. Just need a new DFW and I will be set. >:-sun1>>Cheers, >ScottFSDT who did ORD and working on JFK for what they hope will be a July 4th release (cancel the fireworks show if that happens) have already confirmed that DFW will be up next after JFK. Expected release for DFW is Oct this year and yes, for FS9 as well.

Eric 

Guest captandy

looks great I have the SImFlyers for years and it was way way overdue.I have all but KDEN and KEWR sceneries by them and I have not had one issue with any of them thus far.I would put them one notch below what you can expect from FlyTampa but their gates are active at specific locations so that is a big plus. hope they do a good job on the AFCAD with multiple runways.Andy

>KEWR is my home base. I love it and it is totally usable and>smooth for me and I fly exclusively add-on heavies with>FS2Crew or FDC. I just removed the taxiway lights, for some>reason they were killing me...>-Paul>>Primary Rig>Liquid Cooled>Intel C2D E8500 445X9.5 @ 4.25>Asus Maximus Extreme>2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR 1333>Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs>24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAF>Dual 19 inch LCD's>Raid-0+1>PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLI>http://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.html>>Backup Rig>AMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.7>2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2>XFX 7900 GTX >Raid-0>psolk.jpgI totally agree with Paul it is my home base also, I can understand back then when it was released it was hard on fps due to all the things going own, and the sytems couldnt keep up, but if you have a newer system it should work fine I get about 20 lowest 17 18 fps with ai to 50% with aa 4x af16 and the cls dc-10 and my weakest link now is my video card so atl should run fine.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.