Sign in to follow this  
bucifan

Fuel loading problem at 1 airport

What would cause this to happen? Using DreamScenery's KMKE (airport only), after you adjust to the fuel you want, after 4-5 seconds it returns to full tanks. Doesn't matter what a/c you use.....default or payware. Go to another a/p, change fuel, say to 50% and it stays ok. Keep this setting and go back to KMKE and it returns to full tanks. There seem to be 1 or 2 gates that you can set fuel ok, and one is D30. I slewed up 300feet, changed fuel, unslewed and flew for 10 seconds, and fuel stayed where I put it. Slewed back down to the airport, and fuel immediately went back to full tanks. Uninstalled and went back to default KMKE and everything was ok. Reinstalled the DreamScenery KMKE, and the problem returned.Has anyone ever heard of this? Is this some sort of elevation issue, as being off the ground allows you to adjust fuel. Can you make most of the a/p like parking next to the fuel pump? By the way, I have unlimited fuel to off.Thanks for any ideas offered!Rick