Sign in to follow this  
ianoakrhind

Mouse in Spot View

Could someone please remind me how to activate the MOUSE in Spot View on FS2004.I have recently changed my PC and Mouse, reinstalled FS2004 and now the mouse no longer works in Spot View.Do I need Active Camera to make the mouse work?Many thanksIan Oak-Rhind (LFCI)

IanOak-RhindSignature6.png

Thanks for that Jason.I would also like to determine whether the mouse in Spot View will ONLY work with Active Camera installed. In other words, will the mouse work WITHOUT AC installed?? If so, how?!! I had de-installed AC 2004 and now I need a new User Registration key to activate it and I can't get hold of 'anticyclone' to get a new key.Ian

Many thanks Jason. Now I know exactly what needs to be done! Somehow, I have to get a new Key from Active Camera.Ian

I have had to reinstall several times always emailed:active.camera@anticyclone.beUsually get a response withing 48hrs

This is just an FYI about my experience with re-activating active camera with my saved original purchase code.I followed the recommended procedure from active camera. I copied the saved code and pasted it into the active camera box BUT it didn't activate. After several attempts, I decided to enter the code manually. I decided to erase the pasted-in code by backspacing the cursor to erase the numbers. When the cursor got next to the last digit in the code, the camera activated. The only thing I can think of is that the pasting process allowed the cursor to jump a space which screwed up the security code recognition.

Thanks all. Most helpful.I have just received a new Authorization Key from Active Camera at support@anticyclone.beI now have to figure out how to set my mouse scroll wheel to activate the pan mode in Spot View!Ian