Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

Full screen to windows and Panels that talk

Guest kurtj

Tonight when I was running FS I noticed when flipping from the full screen mode to the windows mode to minimize the fs program to change the clouds using fsskyworld, I have noticed the screen would go blank and go to the desktop with the fswindow. I didn't remember this happening before, not that it is a big deal because fs doesn't crash but I just found that this is weird.I could do this by Alt go to views and full screen. Before it would just go reduce the size of the window in windows so I could go to fskyworld and change my clouds. I did run a scan disk today so could this cause this? I also have Norton Antivirus 2003 on to.Also I was wondering to how to put a gpws and the guidance talk down 500, 400 300, and so on when I am landing with all of my panels that I use for the airliners that I fly? Is it built only in certain panels or can you add it to panels that didn't come with it?