Sign in to follow this  
deaconblues

Eaglesoft Citation X (should I buy?)

>WOW!!!>>You are right, we are chomping at the bit, but sure respect>your efforts to get it right the first time. Thanks for the>information. It will be great to finally get a quality Exec.>Jet with full functioning systems.>>Respectfully:>RTHYes, definately respect the efforts to release a top-shelf product and yes, definately chomping at the bit. But, I hope this gets pushed up in the que at ED because honestly it's getting more and more difficult to wait and we only have soooo much of a budget for add-on AC.Regards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - 174.74 beta Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

She's already at the top of the line guys...just be patient and you'll be glad you were:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>She's already at the top of the line guys...just be patient>and you'll be glad you were:-)Sounds great Ron! My wife said I can borrow you the whip should you feel the need to crack it.....:-lolRegards, Kendall#1: E6750@3.2GHZ/Coolermaster HyperTX2 Gigabyte P35-DS3L 4GB Ballistix Tracers PC6400 EVGA 8800GT - 174.74 beta Seagate 250GB 7200.11 CH Yoke/Pedals/Saitek Throttle Dual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905 #2: Dell 8400 3.2 H.T. 3GB PC4200 - X800XT Diamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530's

Regards, Kendall

Ha ha, no need. These are dedicated guys and they are working on a "labor of love" :-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>Oh... never promised to get it right... only human after all.>;)>>But I promise to try. Fair enough? :)Based on your record, I have every confidence that your "try" will be a prize.Patience folks!!!RTH

>>Based on your record, I have every confidence that your "try">will be a prize.>>Patience folks!!!>RTH>Thanks for the vote of confidence! :)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I think I am going to wait. I am busy with other aircraft for now but when this CX comes out I'm jumping on it. I don't suppose there would be a wide-screen 2D panel available with it? I don't mind tweaking it myself but someday there has to be wide screen monitors considered, they are becoming more and more prevalent these days. 1900x1280 24". I'll never go back to square.

>I think I am going to wait. I am busy with other aircraft for>now but when this CX comes out I'm jumping on it. >I don't suppose there would be a wide-screen 2D panel>available with it? I don't mind tweaking it myself but someday>there has to be wide screen monitors considered, they are>becoming more and more prevalent these days. 1900x1280 24".>I'll never go back to square.Yes, there will be a widescreen version of the panel.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

>I think I am going to wait. I am busy with other aircraft for>now but when this CX comes out I'm jumping on it. >I don't suppose there would be a wide-screen 2D panel>available with it? I don't mind tweaking it myself but someday>there has to be wide screen monitors considered, they are>becoming more and more prevalent these days. 1900x1280 24".>I'll never go back to square.Eaglesoft was the first commercial developer to include selectable 16X9 widescreen 2D panel along with 4X3 standard 2D panel in our Twin Comanche. All of our new products and some of our older products include this feature. Our other products will gradually have the same treatment.CX2.0 includes 1680X1050 16X9 ratio and 1600X1200 4X3 ratio.:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks Ed and Ron for the consideration.I have been a freeware guy all these years but I think I'm getting serious about this hobby now. I have all the terrains and graphic upgrades I can stand. Now on to top-shelf quality planes. I deserve it. I only own one purchased aircraft, the PMDG Beech 1900D. I really like it but I had to tweak the panel to fit my monitor. I don't know what I'm missing, do I?I almost turned the crank last night to buy the Piper Meridian from Flight1 until I saw the comment "DO NOT PURCHASE this product if you are using Windows Vista." I really wanted a better Meridian.

Our Twin Comanche is fully FS2004/DX0.0c or the FSX/SP2/DX10/Vista Compliant with selectable wide screen 2D panel. Check it out if you like and it does have a 30 Day refund policy included:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>WOW!!!>>>>You are right, we are chomping at the bit, but sure respect>>your efforts to get it right the first time. Thanks for the>>information. It will be great to finally get a quality Exec.>>Jet with full functioning systems.>>>>Respectfully:>>RTH>>Thanks for the kind words. We think you will be pleased:-)>My most awaited flightsim item at the moment. Looks awesome, I'll take it for FS9 and FSX.

Wow! I'm so impressed by how this thread has taken off over the past few days... I never thought I'd have a "hot topic" under my name!I really appreciate all the advice, and I love that the Eaglesoft guys have been putting in their two-cents-worth.I've (almost) decided that the Citation X v2 is worth waiting for... I'd like to know: If I purchase v1 right now, will v2 be a free upgrade, or offered at a discount? I'm not greedy; I just don't want to buy both of them.As for ISG: I'm purchasing that next Friday, as a little birthday present for myself! For Ernie Alston: I already know that it is a worthwhile and quality product, because I purchased FSBuild last week, and I LOVE IT! I'm amazed at how much detail in flight planning I've been missing all these years. It has a bit of a learning curve (as it should!) but I'm figuring it out, and I think it's a great product. Thanks Ernie!

CX2.0 will not be free in any way...CX1.0 is a nice aircraft for the interim and will provide a lot of enjoyment for relatively low cost:-)Introductory discount to everyone? Perhaps, but pricing is still to be determined.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest basher052

I know this has been asked adnauseum, but any idea of a possible release date?