Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Microsoft Silverlight

Would somebody please explain to me what Microsoft's Silverlight is and if it has a effect on FS9. While I was updating my XP operating system one of the downloads that was recommended by Microsoft was their Silverlight program.ThanksTom

Guest chris.eve

Quote :"Microsoft

I had to install Silverlight in order to watch MLB baseball games on my pc. I haven't noticed any ill effects, but I wouldn't have installed it if I didn't have to. Bob

Silverlight is Microsoft's answer to Flash. You're gonna need it sooner or later and it hasn't given me any troubles on my machine.

Mike...

Thanks for the quick response. One last question, can Silverlight be "turned off" by FSAutostart?Thanks again,Tom

No, but it's not turned on if you're not viewing something Silverlight-ish in your browser.

Mike...