Sign in to follow this  
Guest FutureJack031

View keeps changing

Guest FutureJack031

Hey all. I was wondering if somebody could help me out. Whenever I am on approach my view always cycles to the next one. For example, when i'm landing in the cockpit view, it will change to virtual cockpit. It only does this when i'm on approach. Any other time it will not change. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or am I just missing something. Any help would be much appreciated.

Are you using Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system?

Guest FutureJack031

Yes I am actually

If you own a registered version of FSUIPC you can add the parameter>>>[buttons]EliminateTransients=YesTo the FSUIPC.iniFrom page two of the FSUIPC histry PDF>>>>>A special facility is added to eliminate short (transient) button press indications. This is intended to help deal with some devices which create occasional spurious button press signals.Add EliminateTransients=Yes to the main [buttons] section in the FSUIPC.INI file to enable this. It operates only with locally-connected joysticks (but not EPIC or GoFlight devices). Note that enabling this option may mean you have to consciously press buttons for slightly longer. It depends on the PollInterval, another [buttons] parameter, which defaults to 25 (milliseconds). A ―transient‖ button indication is one which only exists for one poll, so a real press would have to last up to 50 mSecs to be sure of being seen (more, allowing for variations in the polling due to processor/FS activity). You may find you need to adjust the PollInterval too.It helped my problems.....