Sign in to follow this  
Guest d_h_g

Project Opensky A340 - cockpit displays blank

Guest d_h_g

Downloaded the Project Opensky A340 but cannot work out how to turn the cockpit displays on when running the model in FS2004. Rest of model appears to work fine. Grateful for a clue!

Guest ThrottleUp

Welcome! We need more info :)Which A340 panel are you using exactly? How is your default flight set up (the Cessna 172 default flight)..is its engine running?

Guest d_h_g

Panel is the default following download & installation of Project Open Sky A340 (same for A342 & A343). Panels are present in normal or virtual cockpit views but displays are all blank and I cannot work out how to turn the displays/avionics on. Engines are running, lights, flaps...etc all work. Problem is the same whether I create my own flight or open one of the default flights and change the aircraft type.Good luck!

HelloI have had this problem as well.Some panels don't come with an avionics switch for some reason and i have had to add one from another plane.(look in assignments in FS9 there is probably a keyboard key that switches the avionics on).I am guessing here but perhaps if you start a flight with another aircraft with avionics on (everything on in fact)and then select the 340 and see if that has any effect.I think i have had this POSKY 340 as well and seem to remember that the 2d Cpt worked fine but the Vp didn't actually display any active gauges.As i am not a VP fan i wasn't bothered about that and settled for Ken Mitchel's panel instead.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077