Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Turbine Sounds Studio

Hi,Anyone here purchase from this company?. If so, what do think of their product as well as the quality of the recordings?.I'm mainly interested in the CFM56-3 turbofan recordings.Thanks

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Get them. Those and the CFM 7B are as spot on as they come. I fly the 737 as my bread-n-butter aircraft in FS and I have to say that they are the best I've heard, even considering the great freeware sounds available.For what its worth, I give them my thumbs up.HTH,Mike T.

I don't have them but I've heard the sounds are nothing short of amazing.

I concur.Very nice sounds.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I have the JT8-D sounds for the MD-8x and they are fantastic. I use them for Leonardo's Maddog and Jetcity/F1 Dc-9 merge. Very happy with them and thinking of getting more sounds from TurbineStudios.A happy customer, nothing more here... :)Regards,Jure

I haveCFM56-3CFM56-5and the F100 soundpack from them.They're amazing.Regards,

>I have the JT8-D sounds for the MD-8x and they are fantastic.>I use them for Leonardo's Maddog and Jetcity/F1 Dc-9 merge.>Very happy with them and thinking of getting more sounds from>TurbineStudios.>>A happy customer, nothing more here... :)>>Regards,>Jure>> If you like those, get the JT8 for the DC9, and you will have the old DC9 sound with your JCA's.Rick

Hi Everyone,Thanks for the feedback.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest Nealoc187

>I have the JT8-D sounds for the MD-8x and they are fantastic.>I use them for Leonardo's Maddog and Jetcity/F1 Dc-9 merge.>Very happy with them and thinking of getting more sounds from>TurbineStudios.>>A happy customer, nothing more here... :)>>Regards,>Jure>>Do you have any issues using the TSS JT8-D with the Leonardo Maddog?I read one post somewhere that noted a few oddities/issues with that combo.NC

NC,yes, initially I had a crackling sound at full throttle, outside view. Since the sound is REALLY loud, I had to lower the volume on the sound card. And that was it. Nothing else with the MD. Jure

Mike:I went to their website and indeed their sounds are very nice!I am interested in their King Air and Airbus IAE engine sounds. I read there are some issues with the King Air sounds that do not faithfully reproduce actual variation in prop pitch sounds. Some other sounds are completely missing! I am not sure whether the IAE sounds are any better than the freeware sounds I currently use.Anyway, thats my feedback!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.