Sign in to follow this  
Guest pred02

Best Regional Jet Addon for FS2004

Guest pred02

Ok, so there are a number of decent heavies (PMDG747, LDS 767), a couple of good medium range airlines (PMDG737NG, PIC737, LH Maddog), and even a good turboprop (Flight1 ATR), but what about regional jets?I know the following exists...Wilco/PIC CRJ-200: seems more of a miss than a hit from what I have seen.Wilco/PIC EMB-145: haven't tried any suggestions (I also know that EMB145 doesn't do A/T)Virtual Col E-Jets: Miss from what i have read??? What else?I know that a new Fokker 70/100 is in the works, but I am not sure what stage it's currently in. It seems that these "jungle jets" comprise the backbone of airline flying (at least in the US), but there are very few implementations.I hope someone can prove me wrong.Thanks!

Good news, the Fokker F70/F100 is due to be released in May. :)My personal favourite is the Wilco CRJ. Of course it's not as good as PMDG or Level-D but it's fore sure more fun to fly ;)edit FeelThere also develops the Embraer E-jets (E170/E190).Should not take very much longer until release. Regards,

Guest monsoon

>My personal favourite is the Wilco CRJ. Ok April fools is over. You gotta be kidding me, right?

>>My personal favourite is the Wilco CRJ. >>Ok April fools is over. You gotta be kidding me, right?> Nope.Not my overall favorite, but in terms of regional aircraft, yes. ;)

I fly this plane a lot as well. I like the CRJ, and it is the best one avialable. I fly mostly regional type aircraft, I like the shorter flights, I just don't have time anymore like I used to for the long haul. Scott

Hi,Well I'm 110% with Scott and Marius on this one.I have the Wilco/Feelthere CRJ200, ERJ145 PIC and the Legacy and Citation X and enjoy flying enormously.I have quite an extensive hanger from the huge 747-400 and the C5 through the usual 777,767,757 etc right down to the BAe 146-200/300.But I do like the regionals too, and find myself flying them quite a lot.It just makes a nice change. I like to Airport-Hop within about an hour and a half of each other sometimes, which increases the action, especially when on VATSIM instead of all the usual long haul 6 hours plus at 43000.