Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reed203

KMSO exclude

Guest Reed203

Just got both Montana unleashed packages in the library. Great scenery! There is a freeware KMSO that I have been using for a while though which is better than the one in the Montana package. I had to uninstall the original freeware KMSO in order to not get double terminals, hangars, etc. I was wondering if anyone knew how to exclude the KMSO in the Montana Unleashed package so I could still use the freeware KMSO that I was already using. I forgot the filename on the original but its the only standalone KMSO around. Thanks for the help.

I would suggest removing all the KMSO files from the Montana Package (the first one).I see -3 KMSOexclude*.bgl files1 KMSO Missoula International.bgland the Afcad - AF2_KMSO.bgl, probably in the addon sceneryscenery folder.Try that and let us know if it works with the other addon.

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif