Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

FS9.1 Default Learjet 45

Hi,Would someone please post the lines of text for the lighting section for the default Learjet 45.I have messed mine up, and forgot to back up first.Thanks for any help.

[LIGHTS]//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landinglight.0 = 3, -39.00, -23.6, -0.25, fx_navredm ,light.1 = 3, -39.00, 23.6, -0.25, fx_navgrem ,light.2 = 3, -63.63, 0.00, 9.20, fx_navwhi ,light.3 = 1, -37.00, 0.00, -2.59, fx_beaconb ,light.4 = 2, -36.97, 0.00, -2.62, fx_strobe ,light.5 = 1, -63.05, 0.00, 9.75, fx_beaconh ,light.6 = 5, -29.7, -1.3, -1.71, fx_landing ,light.7 = 5, -29.7, 1.3, -1.71, fx_landing ,light.8 = 4, -16.00, 0.00, 2.25, fx_vclight,light.9 = 4, -27.00, 0.00, 0.25, fx_vclighth,

Mike...

Hi Mike, or anyone else for that matter.I have been trying to get the shockwave lights on the main gear of the Learjet instead if underneath in the middle as they tend to be.Here is what I posted on their forum, but it's not getting any responces, so I wondered if anyone in here might know how to do this.Many thanks for any suggestions.Hi. Has anyone managed to get the Shockwave lights to show up on the two main landing gear legs (not nose) for this a/c. I would like to have them as the Xeon lights, but not underneath where they currently are at the moment, which is right under the middle of the plane. I just think they would look much better on the legs themselves. This however brings me to another point. I have noticed that if I turn Off the landing lights with the usual ctrl L, then the shockwave lights added to the middle underside of the plane go out, but the stock ones on the main legs do not, so, could these just be made to use the Xenon ones instead. Many thanks for any suggestions.