Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullstoplanding

Video for for Airlne A/C Simmers

Guest fullstoplanding

I don't fly these types. By the time he's halfway through his check list I've taken off in my Aerosoft Beaver on floats, climbed to 3,000 ft., looked for a lake, killed the engine and try to dead stick it into that lake. :-lol http://www.rogerdodger.net/videos/crj700_startup.html BTW, I am not the Roger Dodger in this link.--Roger

>I don't fly these types. By the time he's halfway through his>check list I've taken off in my Aerosoft Beaver on floats,>climbed to 3,000 ft., looked for a lake, killed the engine and>try to dead stick it into that lake. :-lol >>http://www.rogerdodger.net/videos/crj700_startup.html>> BTW, I am not the Roger Dodger in this link.>>--Roger.......and this guy didn't even have time for a shave ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest fullstoplanding

In other videos he's clean shaven; seems like a decent chap.--Roger

Guest Nealoc187

wow, that is a serious FS setup. shame he's using it with a pos default aircraft though.