Sign in to follow this  
geoffco

EvolveAI DC10-40

Hi folks,I know that the only way to get EvolveAI models these days is to find them in WoAI packages and this way I have completed my "collection"... nearly...I'm only missing the DC10-40 which I'd like to get hold of for the Aeroflot Cargo fleet (currently I have them using the DC10-30C model).Does anyone know if this model is available in any of the WoAI packages?Cheers,Geoff

Guest chris.eve

I don't know about the WoAI packages, but, irrespective of other's feelings on the matter (let's not re-open old discussions here), the (ill-)renowned Adobe AI package includes the required aircraft. I'm afraid I'll have to leave it to you to find this package and download it if your conscience lets you. I'm not getting into a slanging match as to the pro's and con's of the ethics of this package, nor am I going to further risk upsetting people by indicating on this forum where you might find it ... I'm merely suggesting one possible source of the required file.

Thanks for the information. This does not look like a worthwhile route.Geoff