Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

Scotflight Scenery and Ultimate Traffic

Hi all fellow flightsim lunatics!Have been having a huge number of CTDs using Scotflight Scenery and I have discovered that the problem seems to be the AFCAD2 files from Flight 1 Ultimate Traffic. In case anyone else is experiencing this problem, the files which need to be deleted are:F1UT_EGPC, ..._EGPD, ..._EGPE, ..._EGPF, ..._EGPH, ..._EGPK, ..._EGPNI hope this is of help to anyone having similar problems.Bill

There is a great freeware utility called scanafd which will scan your fs2004 and show you all the duplicate afcad files. You can also rename/remove them right away. These always end up causing problems, and there is no easy way to find them without this handy program.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Thank you, thank you.I think I'll go get Scotflight then, now that I see it probably will work OK afterall.I already have the England/Wales VFR & England/Wales Terrain Mesh from Horizon Simulations.Anybody know a good terrain mesh for Scotland, which will work with Scotflight's VFR scenery, and won't overlap onto the Horizon brand Terrain mesh for England/Wales???

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Guest chris.eve

"Anybody know a good terrain mesh for Scotland, which will work with Scotflight's VFR scenery, and won't overlap onto the Horizon brand Terrain mesh for England/Wales???"I use the Genesis mesh ... they've got a freeware demo that includes Britain and Ireland

>Thank you, thank you.>>I think I'll go get Scotflight then, now that I see it>probably will work OK afterall.>>I already have the England/Wales VFR & England/Wales Terrain>Mesh from Horizon Simulations.>>Anybody know a good terrain mesh for Scotland, which will work>with Scotflight's VFR scenery, and won't overlap onto the>Horizon brand Terrain mesh for England/Wales???>>>>>>>> You're welcome! I know how frustrating these little problems are - when I discover one I just can relax until I fix it!! As for terrain mesh, I don't have a specific one for Scotland - I just use FS Global and that seems fairly ok