Sign in to follow this  
Guest CDAhmedEH

Shaking Ground...

Guest CDAhmedEH

Hello,I've noticed that my ground textures are always shaking. Just the grass not the runway... The problem become more apparent when I installed a new detail1.bmp for the grass. It use to happen before but now its worse....Does anyone know what the problem is ?Thanks

Does the problem stop when you replace the new detail1.bmp file with the original?

Guest CDAhmedEH

Still happens, but harder to see because of the lower resolution... Anyone else ?

Guest Albatross7107

Mine does too, default textures, seems to be an anomoly of FS9 (or I always thought it was, I've noticed it since almost day 1)

Guest Epanel

You might be able to contact the author of the bitmap and ask him/her.Or try uninstalling fs.regardsJonny