Sign in to follow this  
Guest Epanel

My New Photorealistic Panel

Guest Epanel

Hi guys,I have recently developed a new photoreal panel. Sorry about the aspect ratio but I'll try to get a new monitor that is 4:3 ( I'm only 14 so I don't have that much dosh lol )find it here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KUAoT8jtPxgBefore you ask, 'edetroit' did not send anything to me. I have developed this on my own.Once again, sorry about the ratio. Please post comments onto my video and onto other videos about my panel to get my profile known. I will be posting many more videos in the style of 'edetroit's' vids as soon as my panel is ready for flight :-jumpyThanks guysRegardsJonny

Jonny, if I was you I would remove your post and remove your video.You are getting your profile known.....but believe me...not in a good way.Taking pics I upload to avsim and then saying that you have developed a new photoreal panel ...also when it is a LVLD edit, is making a complete fool of yourself.

Guest Epanel

Hey guys,I suppose Ed's right. I don't want everyone to dislike me and I don't want to take any attention away from Ed. I'll find other ways of spreading my profile but not in a bad way.Thanks guys

Hello Jonny, I don't need the attention...especially when it come to my panels/panel edits!.And you don't need it either. There is no need to "spread your profile".We are all here at avsim because we love flight/flightsimming nothing more.If you can give to the FS community do...if you can't no probs either.Just give if you can, give credit where credit is due and be encouraging to others and you will receive the love. :)

So... This was you panel Ed? I didn't really catch the point of this post.. Why brag about making a photo-realisic panel that is never going to be shared with the rest of the community anyways?And yes, I am jealous... actually VERY jealous...--------------------------------------------------------------------Fredrik Bachke

Guest Epanel

Hi,Ed thanks for the advice m8. It'd be great if we could keep in touch about panel editing :-)Fredrik, this is my panel but with Ed's bitmaps ( i slightly editedthem ). I give Ed most of the credit here. Sorry about bragging, I'm new to these forums and youtube!once again Ed, sorry m8regardsJonny

Let's get this right. It is Level D's panel.A few bitmaps do not count for much IMHO. Try making gauges and you will see whether you like someone else claiming your work to be theirs. :)Re:"It'd be great if we could keep in touch about panel editing"I can smell burning bridges can't you :-hmmm What I will say is, the key is...learn to make your own gauges. :)

This thread is odd

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Anyone know where to get a good cornbeef sandwhich in Chihuahua, Mexico?

Guest Eek

>Anyone know where to get a good cornbeef sandwhich in>Chihuahua, Mexico?Why would you go to Chihuahua for corned beef? It's like going to Zimbabwe for a cheeseburger. It's illogical, Jim. :-hmmm EwingKATLAlcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a store, not a government agency.MSI K8N Neo2 PlatinumAMD Opteron 185 2.6 Ghz Dual Core2GB Kingston HyperX (2X1GB) Dual Channel DDR 2-3-2-6 @ 1TXFX nVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256MB DDR3 AGPSound Blaster Audigy LSSilverStone Decathlon 750W +12v@60A +5v@30AFS9.1 on WinXPPro (SP1)

Oh. Okay. You're absolutely right! Anyone know where I can get a good cheesburger in Zimbabwe?I was being facetious :-) It made as much sense as this weird thread :-)

Guest Epanel

Well,The standby airspeed indicator and the attitude indicator are mine :-)I also edited the ADI and several others. Sorry Ed, that's what I meant to say...It's a level d editregardsJonny