Sign in to follow this  
postpone

Pasto/SKPS/Colombia

Hi folks,Nice video Fokker 100 cockpit landing view at Pasto airport.

Had a search for this airport for Fs9 but no joy, anyone know of one ... ?thanks,Steve

Hi,Have you tried SKPS?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

SKPS - Antonion Narino Airport in Pastos Colombia is a default airport in FS2004 @ N1 23.8000 W 77 17.4667 and elevation of 5951 ft.It has Rwy 1/19 - 7,248 ft long x 131 ft - no lights, no taxiways aprons or parking. There is a PAPI4 on each end of the runway as shown in the video. The PSO VOR - 113.40 / 195nm range - and the PSO NDB - 264.0 / 75nm range - are located on the airport.I'm not aware of any freeware scenery for the airport. In FS2004 the river is in approximately the right place, but without custom textures and a custom mesh it doesn't look near the same. Also on the Rwy 01 side the canyon is much too shallow and narrow. The landclass could also use some touch up. There are too much room between the edge of the canyon and the airport - and some buildings.I noticed a localizer antenna for Rwy 20 (Rwy 19 in FS) the landing aircraft crossed over - there is no localizer for the airport in FS2004 or FSX. World Aero Data list the airport as for VMC operations only during daylight hours.The airport data, except for the runway numbers matches World Aero Data - http://www.worldaerodata.com/wad.cgi?id=CO69052&sch=skpsFSX has a small apron with three 18.0M parking spots, a small generic terminal building and a few small hanger buildings. The navaids are the same. The ramp and such look about right based on the video.In FSX with FSGenesis mesh the canyon wall is actually higher and the mesa effect larger. The textures and landclass look a bit better around the airport polygon - but the trees seem a bit much.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/188583.jpg

lol after watching the vid i thought geez That looks awesome, i should go run a circuit there in fs9 to check it out, but after looking at the screen i think ill pass lolololol(No disrespect to your pic, just the default scenery doesnt look good :)Someone should put out a scenery for this airport, then it would be worth a go. I would but i am so computer illiterate that it would never pan out.:)

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.