Sign in to follow this  
Guest kencr

737/747 panels

Guest kencr

I've just installed the PMDG 737NG package, and I'm planning to buy the 747 package some time in the future. Is it possible to use the panels from either of these packages with the 737 or 747 from POSKY ??

Why? What's wrong with the wonderful models provided with your PMDG package?

Dave Paige

HII have the beautiful 747 from PMDG I like it, but with this bird it is not possible to have wings view in 2D panel mode I tried to install on 747 from POSKY but unfortunately that does not work

>I've just installed the PMDG 737NG package, and I'm planning>to buy the 747 package some time in the future. Is it possible>to use the panels from either of these packages with the 737>or 747 from POSKY ??Yes, it is possible, but you have to do a merge.If you look around a bit you will find a lot of info on how to do it.Even recently there has been a post here on how to merge PMDG 737NG panel with the Posky 737-800 model.As for the wing views, it is possible to get them with PMDG 744 via the free Recorder module, however they will be available in spot views.I asked at the PMDG support forum if the new incoming 747 update is going to include internally modelled wingviews, but judging from the fact that my question was ignored by PMDG staff I wouldn't believe so.Best regards,Rafal