Sign in to follow this  
mankal4

Anyone buy the Fly The Md-11 X by PerfectFlight yet?

Title says it all, any comments? I know the PMDG MD-11 is under development at this time, but I got the Md-11 bug and want to know more about this product. Thanks.

Just looks like more junk from "Perfect" Flight. I would wait for the PMDG MD-11.

Do yourself a favor. Find a freeware MD-11, find a MD-11 freeware panel and take the money you saved and donate it to a good charity.Perfectflight products don't even equal bad freeware much less something you should actually spend money on. Default FS9 gauges arranged with a panel editor, horrific textures, horrific 3D model, horrific flight models and horrific products.To me they are leaches sucking the blood of customers who want non-complex aircraft that are readily available for free in Avsim's library (not to mention 1000% better looking)

That md-11 looks brutal.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Thanks guys for saving me 30 bucks, I'll just wait patiently for the PMDG MD-11.