Sign in to follow this  
fosko1

LOWI AFCAD

Hi, hello to everyone, I'm trying to modify the AFCAD for the German Airports of Innsbruck, but I have anything but success, so The cuestion is, does anyone of the fellow simmers from this site have a decent version from LOWI or know were to find one?? I will really apreciate. Thanks in advance, Christian Llull, Illes Balears

Have you done a search in the FS2004 AFCAD files download section here at AVSIM?If not and you still want to enhance LOWI on your own then what might be the problem with your attemp to enhance LOWI with the AFCAD Utility.

Yes, Christian, I was also looking for a god AFCAD for GAP LOWI. No success. Maybe a bit off topic but, since the Aerosoft's Kranebitten is getting old these days, have a look at another project that is being worked on:http://giannisworld.net/forum/phpBB2/viewt...der=asc&start=0Looks very promising to me.It's the same guy who created wonderful freeware Salzburg, Klagenfurt and Linz available at AVSIM and not only.So, let's wait a little bit. :)Best regards,Rafal

Hi, thanks for the answers, yes Jim I did a search on the wole net but no joy and it looks that my aptitudes with AFCAD are anything but good, thanks Rafal, the link you provide its wonderful, I have the other scenerys made by Gianni and they are great, anyway waiting for the new release. You all take care, Christian Llull, Illes Balears