Sign in to follow this  
rightseater

Contacting CS

Has anyone here had luck contacting Captain Sim recently, perhaps within the last two weeks? I have been getting an error trying to re-install the 757, but my e-mails go unanswered. I know there website is under repair/upgrade/whatever you want to call it, but does that mean no one is responding to e-mails?

No one, huh? No big deal. I will add that I really think all of this software protection does nothing but keep the honest people from using products. The thieves will always find a way to get there hands on pirated stuff, meanwhile I have a legitimate 757 collecting dust.........GREAT!!!!

Yup, I can understand why your ticked.Hey you know that song by Steve Miller Band? "This is a story about Billy Joe and Bobby Sue...Billy Mac is a detective down in Texas...and so on"They sing way better than me.What's that song called? ;)

Yes, Captain Sim has taken my money and run. Somehow I suspect they all sleep well at night.

They do have a reputation that far preceded them before the 757. When you shop with them you know what your getting into.I notice the forums are gone too, and they have been like this for a few weeks....

I'll vent one last time before I call it a night.I am very aware of Captain Sim's shady behavior. I actually purchased this 757 three days after its release to review it for a Flight Simulator magazine that never got off the ground. Last week my computer caught a terrible virus that nothing could get rid of, so I decided to go ahead and upgrade. Now I am trying to re-install the 757, but CS seems to not care now that they have my money and don't need me anymore.Adding to my 757 woes, I can not get the 707 or 727 to install, the C-130 is missing the textures after installation, and CS continues to laugh all the way to the bank. Fortunately, PMDG and LDS were very helpful during this time, so I still have two of the best birds in FS history to keep me busy.Good night all,-Jeremy